Whether you are travelling to Northampton for business or leisure, there are many different types of accommodation for you to choose from. Knowing which one to select is often determined by location and the number of nights it is required. If you are staying in Northampton for a couple of nights or more, then consider staying in a serviced apartment in Northampton. In this article we discuss 17 good reasons why you should consider this choice of accommodation in Northampton.
What does serviced accommodation in Northampton have to offer?
- Space – One or two bedroom apartments with a separate lounge-dining area and kitchen offering guests more space to move about and relax in. Most apartments also have a balcony to sit out on as well as to allow more light and fresh-air in.
- Work station – If you need to catch-up on emails or prepare a presentation some apartments do have a desk or the dining-room table can double-up as a desk.
- Gym – Need a work-out before you start your day? Our apartments at Centro offer access to an on-site fitness room which is complimentary to all our guests.
- Parking – Allocated parking bay for one car per apartment at no additional cost in the secure underground car park.
- Location – Walking distance to the town centre with access to shops, theatre, restaurants and pubs as well as to many offices and industrial estates.
- Complimentary welcome pack – Includes tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits, fresh milk and cereal. Look out for your very own rubber duck to help keep you company in the bath tub! There are also complimentary slippers for each guest as well as our bathroom goodies – shower gel, body lotion, soap, shampoo.
- Security – On-site concierge desk.
- Leisure travel guide – Cotels’ Northampton team live in the Northampton districts and have a very good knowledge of local leisurely and sporting amenities as well as events within the area.
- Entertainment – Satellite TV including Sport or Movie channels, DVD player, Flat screen TV to lounge and bedroom – all at no additional cost.
- Laundry – Each apartment is equipped with an iron, ironing board and washing machine so that guests can do their laundry at leisure and not have to pay the exorbitant costs that Hotels charge.
- Room service – Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen so you can prepare your own meal or order a take-away and relax in the privacy of your apartment.
- Maid service – Linen/Towels are provided. Each week one of our trustworthy house-keepers will visit your apartment to carry out a thorough clean, change beds and supply fresh towels.
- Receipt of mail – each apartment has it’s own private mail box which you are welcome to facilitate.
- Telephone – direct dial telephones are available on request. Call charges will be billed upon receipt of the information from our provider. Credit card details will be required for holding against the charges and debited accordingly.
- Budget – Pay per apartment with no added extras. 2 bed apartments are especially good for colleagues sharing & keep costs to a minimum.
- Bookings – Use our on-line booking system or contact Cotels’ directly to make a reservation. Either way, it is quick and easy.
- Flexibility with bookings – If required, changes to your booking are possible. Flexibilty is offered if you need to extend or shorten your stay – 48 hours minimum notice for nightly bookings and 7 days minimum notice for stays of a week or more are required for any shortened stays.
Serviced accommodation in Northampton has so much to offer guests, it’s no wonder popularity has grown in both the corporate and leisure travel industries.
Back to Cotels Serviced Apartments homepage >>