Two bedroom two bathroom serviced apartments have proved themselves to be a popular choice for business travel when two colleagues are looking for accommodation at the same location. So what are the advantages offered to two people travelling together on a business trip of a couple of nights or longer?
Benefits of a two bedroom and two bathroom serviced apartment
- Rates charged are per apartment therefore two colleagues sharing is a cost saving to companies.
There are no arguments over who has the bathroom first in the morning.
- Colleagues maintain their own privacy and flexibility when it comes to retiring to bed at night and morning routine before the start of the day.
- The second bedroom has double or twin beds offering the option for three colleagues to share an apartment thereby providing a further cost saving to businesses.
- Each bedroom has a wardrobe to hang clothes and store away your suitcase.
- The dining-room table doubles-up as a place to sit and work or have a business meeting if required.
- Each apartment has free WiFi – no begging with the reception desk to get a connection that you have to pay extra for with no guarantee the connection is going to work.
- No need to keep calling room service. A fully equipped kitchen has the space and facilities to prepare meals or to make tea or coffee as and when needed.
- In-room laundry facilities are available at no extra charge.
- 24-hour service contact.
The serviced apartment industry is gaining popularity amongst business travellers’ with many highlighting the advantages when travelling for a few nights or longer. Hotels are still considered when requiring accommodation for just one night, but for stays of 3 nights or more a serviced apartment offers the home-from-home feel that many guests are seeking, as well as the numerous other advantages to both the guest and the company making them the obvious accommodation solution.
Cotels have two bedroom and two bathroom serviced apartments at our Milton Keynes, Northampton and Luton locations. All offer spacious accommodation with all-inclusive rates with flexible terms.
Contact Cotels on 01908 802853 to discuss your business travel requirements.