Cotels offers fully furnished short and long-term serviced apartment stays in Milton Keynes, Northampton and Luton. All apartments are most conveniently located close to many office parks and business districts. From cosy studio apartments to executive 3-bedroom penthouse apartments there are options to suit your travel needs or those of corporate travel bookers. If you are travelling with colleagues, there are apartments with en-suite bathrooms to all bedrooms for added privacy.
All serviced apartments are within nearby proximity to shopping, public transportation, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
Our goal at Cotels is to make all corporate stays as productive and as comfortable as possible. We offer guaranteed fast, direct Wi-Fi connection at no additional cost and our all-inclusive-rates also include SKY TV with Sports and Movies – so you can work and be entertained all under one roof!
Business trips can be filled with back-to-back meetings, networking lunches and dinner dates so to know you can grab some peaceful downtime in a spacious serviced apartment can be one plus factor when away from your home comforts. But, finding time to enjoy a variation of activities during downtime will keep your concentration levels up.
Tips on what you can do with downtime from any one of our serviced apartments
- Fit in a fitness routine – our Centro serviced apartments in Northampton have an on-site fitness centre with free access for all guests. A range of sports venues and gyms are located within a short distance of all our other locations. Parks and the famous red ways in Milton Keynes provide an ideal traffic-free space to run, walk or ride.
- Go to a sporting event – if your trip means you can grab week-end downtime sandwiched between a week of lengthy meetings then there is the MK-Dons Stadium, Silverstone – the home of British motor sport, Woburn Golf Course – with three championship courses and many other sporting venues to choose from.
- Go shopping – remember the saying ‘when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping’ – well there is an element of truth in that statement. Research has proved that shopping can actually make you happy and ease tension as well as being a form of escapism. Treating yourself to something nice at the shops apparently has a positive impact on mood. So if you can find some spare time at the end of a busy work schedule, there are many shops within walking distance from your apartment that you can visit.
- Go for a walk – not only does shopping have a positive effect on mood, but so too does walking – a time when you can just ‘switch off’ and enjoy a much needed release of stress. Milton Keynes is well known for its many parks and ‘green space’ to walk or to just sit and watch people go by.
- Kick of your shoes! – although physical activities and fresh air are probably the best for ‘de-stressing’ and relaxing – there are times when kicking off our shoes and catching-up on TV viewing is highly motivational. Well if that is the choice you decide on, then choosing to stay in a serviced apartment will probably offer the best option with open-plan living area and complimentary pair of slippers – what more can we expect!
Cotels specialise in corporate accommodation solutions and with over 18 years experience, we fully understand the needs of both the booker and the guest.
We offer fantastic corporate rates, convenient centrally located apartments with a choice of developments, styles and size. We know how unpredictable business travel can often be, and so we pride ourselves on our flexibility and customer service, enabling everything to run as smoothly as possible from the booking process, right through to guest check-out – we aim to make your stay as comfy as possible!