OK, so it is not quite Venice, but if you find yourself visiting Northampton for business or leisure, there are many great attributes this town has to offer visitors – from boating down the river Nene to high profile historical landmarks and stylish accommodation.
Before you finalise the details for your trip, why not consider going for more space and flexibility with the option of being able to self cater? Serviced apartments in Northampton are fully furnished and inclusive of a kitchen and dining area so you have the option of preparing your own meals or eating out. Grosvenor shopping centre and the town centre are just a short walk from our Centro or Pinnacle apartment locations with a number of pubs and restaurants for you to choose from.
What a serviced apartment has to offer you
- We offer double the amount of space of the average hotel room – for families or colleagues sharing, a living area separate from the bedrooms means you can have your privacy as well as enjoy time together
- The living area opens out on to a balcony with views across Northampton – and a place you can enjoy relaxing outdoors
- A fully equipped kitchen with all you need (except of course the cooking ingredients, but those you can buy from a choice of nearby supermarkets) so you can cook your own meals, or enjoy eating out at one of the many restaurants or fast-food outlets on your doorstep
- Secure on-site parking at no additional cost
- Unlimited Wi-Fi – with no additional charges
- Sky TV with sports and movies on demand, plus the exclusive F1 channel
- Weekly house-keeping service – to clean and change your towels and bed linen
- A washing machine, iron and ironing board are available in each apartment saving on laundry bills
- The dining-room table doubles up as a desk or business meeting venue with colleagues – saves having to go to a busy coffee shop or noisy hotel foyer to discuss important matters
- Flexible bookings for short to long-term stays or for relocation accommodation
- Complimentary welcome pack with fresh milk and cereal and even a pair of slippers so that you can ‘kick off your shoes’ and really feel at home!
Our apartments are all within close proximity to businesses, leisure and family activities, sports venues and many places of interest in and around Northampton, such as:
- Northampton town centre; Grosvenor shopping centre and High Street
- Royal & Derngate Theatre
- Silverstone – home to F1 racing
- Althorp House
- Wicksteed Park
With so much to offer, we are sure you will feel at home in one our serviced apartments.