Are you looking for a last minute Mother’s Day treat? Is trying to book a table at a restaurant leaving you feeling frustrated because everywhere is fully booked? Or, have you just realised Mother’s Day is this week-end, Sunday 15th March and you have not made any plans to celebrate this special day. If you are looking for a last minute treat, we have an idea you may not yet have considered. A serviced apartment could just be the place to go to spend time together with minimal disruptions and an opportunity to use your culinary skills to prepare a delicious meal to enjoy together.
Ditch the flowers and chocolates and go for something a little different this Mother’s Day. Give her a place to relax and unwind while also enjoying the presence of your company.
What a serviced apartment will offer as a perfect Mother’s Day treat?
- A ‘home-from-home’ environment with space and familiar comforts
- A fully equipped kitchen with all you need to prepare your mum a scrumptious meal to enjoy in quiet surroundings without the hustle and bustle of a packed restaurant
- Open-plan kitchen and living area to spend quality time while preparing a meal and engaging in conversation
- Stylishly furnished with floor to ceiling windows ushering in lots of light providing a comfortable, quiet place to curl-up with a good book
- If the weather is kind, there is a balcony to sit out on and soak-up some sunshine while taking in views across the city
- Within easy access to a supermarket, or if really well organised you could shop online ahead of time for delivery on your arrival
- City based locations with a host of entertainment and outdoor facilities on your doorstep should you wish to add in a shopping treat or a stroll through a park to take in the beauty of the Spring bulbs blossoming into an array of cheerful colours
So what better gift to give your mum this Mother’s Day – a quiet place to relax and unwind while spending time catching-up without any interruptions.
Call us today to book your Mother’s Day serviced apartment stay on 01908 802853.