Easter is just a few days away and the UK weather is looking promisingly dry so perhaps a weekend away seems a great way to enjoy a four day break. Or, perhaps you have friends or family you want to spend Easter with and need a place to stay. What ever the reason, if your destination is Milton Keynes or Northampton, we have an ‘Eggcitingly’ ‘Eggcellent’ offer for all serviced apartment stays over the Easter break through to 13th April 2015.
Our Hub, Vizion and Theatre District Serviced Apartments in Milton Keynes can accommodate up to six guests with furnishings and space to give a relaxing ‘home-from-home’ feel. A fully equipped kitchen means you can prepare meals as and when required as well as invite guests over to enjoy your hospitality.
Our Northampton apartments sleep up to four people with stylish furnishings and all the comforts to make an Easter break a relaxing one.
In addition to the home comforts of our apartments, there is so much on offer in both Northampton and Milton Keynes to keep friends and family amused.
Easter activities in and around Milton Keynes
- Woburn Safari Park – elephant appreciation weekend. Meet a herd of Asian elephants and enjoy some interesting demonstrations and fun facts about these amazing creatures.
- Snozone at Xscape – will be celebrating the weekend with a host of free entertainment. Children can compete to see how long they can stay on the snowboard simulator or chill out in front of the cinema in Snozone’s very own play area. Or, you can take to the indoor slopes with real snow. You never know you might spot the mysterious yeti on the slopes! Sledging or skiing sessions for adults and children.
- Experiences with ‘Experience the Country’ – Enjoy an off-road thrill ride, archery, axe throwing, air rifle shooting, Segways or young drivers experience in a Land Rover. To book a morning or afternoon slot you will need to call 01908 630665.
- National Trust Easter Egg hunt and gardens – Stowe, Ashridge and Dunstable Down National Trust properties will be hosting their Easter trail sponsored by Cadbury’s for all the family to enjoy. Put on your wellies and Eggsplore the secrets of the woodlands and gardens. Answer questions along the way and collect your reward at the end.
Activities in Northampton for the four-day week-end
- Daventry Country Park – The annual Eggsplorer Trail and Bonnet Competition will take place on Easter Monday, inviting children to have their creative designs judged. Other events will be held to keep kids entertained throughout the day, including sessions on bushcraft and den-building. Advanced bookings can be made through Daventry District Council on 01327 871100.
- Jazz Easter Sunday lunch – Enjoy a three-course carvery-style buffet, whilst listening to live entertainment withWhittlebury Hall Hotel And Spa’s own jazz band. Call their events team on 0845 400 1406 to make a booking.
- Billing Aquadrome – for some EGG-tastic family fun!
If outdoor activities don’t grab your fancy, both locations also offer great shopping opportunities, shows at the theatre, wining & dining as well as enjoying a movie at Milton Keynes newly refurbished Cineworld.
If you are planning a trip for the Easter weekend, Cotels have serviced apartments in Milton Keynes, Northampton and in Luton at a 20% special offer on the daily apartment rates. Bookings can be quickly and simply made either by Booking On-Line Here calling 01908 802853 (direct line – no lengthy phone menus) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org