Rugby World Cup fever in the UK is escalating with just a month to go to kick off. With fourteen venues hosting the event there is a growing interest in searching for accommodation with easily accessible transport links to the stadium. Cost and being able to share a room with a fellow rugby fan are other criteria used when doing an online search for accommodation. If you are travelling to either Milton Keynes or a London World Cup venue, there a number of options to choose from.
If cost, location and space are criteria you have listed in your bid to find appropriate accommodation, then a serviced apartment or an apart-hotel could be what you are looking for.
Apart-hotel studio apartments are available in Luton central. But Luton isn’t hosting any games, I hear you say! That is quite correct, however these studio apartments are just 1.1 miles to the main railway link into London from where there are tube lines to Richmond (Twickenham), Newham (The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park) or Brent (Wembley Stadium). The journey into London is a mere 31 minutes and then depending on which stadium you have tickets to will then depend on which tube line you will take:
- Kings Cross St Pancras to Twickenham – 33 minutes changing at Vauxhall
- St Pancras International to Stratford International – The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – 15 minutes with no change overs.
- Kings Cross St Pancras to Wembley – 35 minutes with no change overs.
Advantages of booking into a Luton serviced apartment
- Don’t have to pay London prices – rates at a Cotels apart-hotel studio apartment or two bedroom serviced apartment are all inclusive of the number of people staying versus a Hotel booking which is per person sharing
- Inclusive of a kitchen or kitchenette – whether you book into a studio or two-bedroom apartment in Luton, you will benefit from a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances plus utensils to prepare and enjoy a cooked dinner or heat-up a ready meal.
- Parking bay at no extra charge – if you are driving, there is no extra charge to your bill or stress of finding a legal parking bay.
- Complimentary welcome pack with breakfast and beverages to get you started as well as a pair of slippers so you can ‘kick-off’ your shoes and relax!
To make a booking reservation for the Rugby World Cup 2015, visit our ‘Choose your serviced apartment‘ pages on Cotels website to look at the various apartment options available in Luton along with a detailed description and photographs.