A studio serviced apartment or an apart-hotel style apartment, is like a hotel room but much more homely with additional features offered. Whether travelling for leisure or business, there are five reasons why your stay will be better than a Hotel for trips of a few nights or more.
What a studio serviced apartment offers
- Kitchen – equipped with all essential modern appliances so you have the same freedom and independence as you would at home
- Central – perfectly located so you feel connected and part of city life
- WiFi – free unlimited connection. A reliable broad band connection
- Cost-effective choice of accommodation – by shopping at the local store and preparing your own food you can limit your catering budget plus there are no hidden charges with all costs included in the daily rate.
- Space – to eat, relax and work in comfortable surroundings
Features to enjoy at a serviced apart-hotel in Luton
- Centrally located development close to the University and situated just a few minutes from all travel links including London Luton Airport.
- Spacious with modern furnishings – all the essentials needed including a kitchenette with 2 ring electric hob, fridge with small freezer box, combination microwave/oven plus utensils/crockery/cutlery. The living/sleeping area is open and has a dining table with chairs, dressing table/work desk with PC and a double wardrobe. The separate en-suite shower room has a large shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin.
- Laundry facilities – iron and ironing board provided and the building has a communal laundry room with washing machine and dryers.
- Complimentary access to the relaxation room – with pool table, fuss ball, TV and chill-out zone. Guests also have access to a fitness gym and cinema room. There are also meeting rooms for hire at competitive rates.
- Ideal for corporate stays or business travel – access to a meeting room means you can work, play and relax all in one building.
Cotels apart-hotel style serviced apartments in Luton also lend themselves perfectly for airport staff or as a stop-gap before you fly out of London-Luton airport.
Looking for accommodation in Luton? London Park House aparthotel style accommodation is available for stays from just 3 nights, offering great value for money for corporate and leisure travellers alike.
£66.00-£84.00 per Night inc VAT