Business travel stays often include at least one night out with colleagues or clients. With 418 restaurants to choose from on a visit to Milton Keynes, knowing where best to dine can be quite a challenging one particularly if you are not familiar with the area. In this article we will look at the top ten eateries that have received the most guest reviews.
The vibrant city of Milton Keynes offers a good selection of pubs, restaurants, clubs and fast food. No matter whether the occasion is a formal one or not, you are bound to find a place to eat that meets your food tastes and requirements. There are many restaurants with a choice of worldwide cuisine to traditional English menus. Great places to eat can be found in the Theatre District, the Centre:MK shopping mall, Xscape, The Hub as well as the surrounding villages of Milton Keynes. A few are open for breakfasts with many open for lunch and evening dining. The Theatre District is the heart of Milton Keynes party atmosphere with restaurants, clubs and pubs creating a fabulous social atmosphere. Many restaurants have themed evenings and functions throughout the year too.
Top ten restaurants ideal for business stays in Milton Keynes
- Akasaka – provides fine Japanese cuisine in an authentically Japanese restaurant – 24 Stratford Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5LW.
- The Grange – Indian restaurant and bar – a contemporary restaurant specialising in authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine. There is a take away menu available too. The cuisine promises high quality and wonderful flavours – 132 Dunthorne Way, Milton Keynes MK8 0LW
- Bistro Live – essentially a party venue ideal for company or corporate events. Established in 2001, the owners have successfully catered to many big events of up to 300 people and are applauded for their tasty menu options and ability to serve to large numbers – live band performances included – 488 Midsummer Boulevard – Central Milton Keynes – MK9 2EA
- The Don – sophisticated dining in the heart of MK – Indian cuisine – themed corporate parties- Elder House, 502 Elder Gate, Central Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire, MK9 1LR – http://www.thedonindian.co.uk/
- Aqua Milton Keynes – Italian Cuisine – 309 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 2GA
- Middletons Steakhouse & Grill – located in the centre of Milton Keynes. A stylish, casual, premium steakhouse and grill is perfect for dining or relaxing anytime of the day. All of their meat is delivered fresh from their own butcher in Middleton, Norfolk, ensuring a delightfully fresh meal each and every time you visit. They also serve a Sunday Roast plus a lunch menu Monday to Saturday between 12.00 & 3.00 pm. – 434 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes , MK9 2EA, email@example.com
- Naidni – Indian Restaurant – 10-12 Wolverton Road, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, Mk11 1DX
- Blue Mountain Yard – Jamaican style cuisine in this family run café which has brought a taste of the Caribbean to Milton Keynes. A lovely place to visit for a breakfast, brunch, lunch or just a coffee – 1 Harnett Drive, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes MK12 5RT – http://www.bluemountainyard.com/
- Turtle Bay – 5 Mortimer Square, The Hub, Central Milton Keynes,Milton Keynes MK9 2FB (below our serviced apartments at The Hub)
- Brasserie Blanc – French cuisine – a stylish and welcoming restaurant. They are open for breakfast daily with business breakfasts served bright and early. Lunches and dinners feature freshly cooked, seasonal dishes. Families are welcome. 301 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2GA. http://brasserieblanc.com/ Situated within a two minute walk from our Vizion Serviced Apartments if you fancy a breakfast out rather than in!
Not only is Milton Keynes spoilt with a choice of fantastic places to enjoy a delicious meal of Indian cuisine, South African fare, Taipan or Fish dishes and more, but this city also has a range of business stay accommodation. If you prefer the choice of self-catering and eating-out, there are city central or rural located serviced apartments, which are cheaper than Hotels of similar standards particularly if there is more than one of you travelling together. Milton Keynes has so much to offer so if visiting and need accommodation, contact Cotels Serviced Apartments who will work with you to find an apartment to meet your requirements for your next business stay.