Serviced apartments are a growing trend in the UK hospitality industry with 77% of business travellers reportedly staying in this type of accommodation up to five times a year for trips of up to seven nights – and 79% of those prefer them to hotels, according to the Global Serviced Apartments Industry Report [GSAIR] 2013/14. Cotels have been part of this growth having established ourselves in Milton Keynes in 1997 and been the very first company to bring serviced apartments into this dynamic City. From the outset we focused on offering a superior service in an industry that started to gain awareness among business buyers and travellers. To that end we have expanded our serviced apartment portfolio to provide guests with the best experience whether for a one night stay, a few weeks to months. Cotels serviced apartments have proven to be ideal for business and corporate travel, individual and group leisure travel, relocation and as a temporary housing solution. Our apartments provide flexible and cost-effective accommodation, offering guests more space and convenience than is available from hotels of equivalent standard.
Cotels soon expanded into Northampton with serviced apartments at The Pinnacle and the Centro. These one and two bedroom apartments are situated just a few minutes walk from the town centre and provide convenient access to places of recreation and business.
Luton town centre proved to be the next location with a need for serviced apartments and apart-hotel style studio apartments. This niche was successfully filled with guests having quick and easy access to public transport into London and to many European destinations from London Luton airport.
During this time Cotels continued to expand our Milton Keynes portfolio and now have serviced apartments at six different City Centre locations having just launched the South Row two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartments to compliment those at The Hub, Vizion, The Theatre District, Charter House and Campbell Park. For families or colleagues travelling together Cotels are able to offer the option of booking into a two or three bedroom apartment. For the lone traveller there are studio or one-bedroom apartments all stylishly furnished to meet customer accommodation needs. Apartments all have their own unique style of decor so it is worth visiting Cotels website to see what is on offer.
What you get when you book a serviced apartment
- More space and privacy with a separate living area so you can work, sleep, relax and entertain at your leisure in comfortable home-style surroundings.
- Cheaper rates with apartments typically around 30% cheaper than compared to all the added extras that you get charged for during a Hotel stay. With the fully equipped kitchen, you can cook your own meals to save on costly restaurant plus the washing machine and iron/ironing board means you can also save on laundry bills.
- Efficient communications with secure, guaranteed Wi-Fi connections included with your apartment rates.
- Entertainment via specialist and totally complimentary Sky package means you can enjoy the Sports, F1 and movie channels during your stay. Be connected and entertained at no additional cost – you can work and play all under one roof!
- Free, secure parking at no extra charge.
- Complimentary toiletry and kitchen welcome packs including slippers and your very own duck.
Cotels serviced apartments in three different UK Counties strive to offer affordable accommodation with the luxury and convenience expected from a short or long-term stay away from home.