Milton Keynes apartments are suited to stays of a couple of nights or more with the flexibility of extending it. The unique features of this type of serviced accommodation include more space, more freedom and more convenience for a similar nightly, weekly or monthly rate. There is however, greater potential for cost savings versus booking a Hotel stay of a few nights or more.
How do Milton Keynes apartments compare to a Hotel room?
This does depend on whether you book into a Studio serviced apartment, or a one to three bedroom. For the majority of bookings a serviced apartment are far more spacious with the living area alone being the size of the average Hotel room. For twice the amount of space at a rate similar to a Hotel room of equal standard, you get a fully equipped kitchen, living room with dining-table, TV and sofa/s, separate bedroom/s and bathroom/s, secure underground parking bay, plenty of storage space and laundry appliances. Many of the Milton Keynes apartments also have a balcony so you can step outdoors and soak-up the views across the vibrant City.
What are the benefits of Milton Keynes apartments?
- More convenience – there is a washing machine, iron plus ironing board and, in many of the apartments a balcony to air your clothing too. This saves time and money on having to use a laundrette or the Hotel laundry service.
- More freedom – the availability of a kitchen gives the option of cooking a meal or making a coffee as an when you feel the need. All Milton Keynes apartments are located within walking distance to a supermarket or convenience store. This means you don’t have to rely on room-service and the limited meal options they often offer. A well equipped kitchen also gives you the opportunity to save on restaurant charges by eating-in.
- More space – if you are travelling with a colleague, friend or family the extra space will give a sense of privacy. Bedrooms are separate from the living area.
Where do I go to see what Milton Keynes apartments are available?
Use the search bar at the top of the following page on Cotels website to check what serviced apartments are available for the nights required >> https://cotels.co.uk/milton-keynes-apartments/
This page also lists all of Cotels Milton Keynes apartments with detailed descriptions of each and a monthly calendar showing availability.
How do I book a stay in a serviced apartment?
- Bookings can start on any day of the week, including weekends from just 2 nights.
- We have a 24 hour reception desk at all Milton Keynes apartments, so you can arrive any time after 3pm to check-in.
- Early check-in and late check-out service available if required at an additional charge.
- Staying less than one week? Then simply use the search bar at the top of the page and follow the steps for making your booking on-line >> https://cotels.co.uk/milton-keynes-apartments/
- Or… contact Cotels to discuss your requirements and they will help you find the apartment that best meets your needs.
- For corporate stays with longer term requirements, a group booking or unsure of what you need, then contact Cotels using any of the following options:
Here is a typical serviced apartment at The Hub development in Milton Keynes with built-in wardrobe, kitchen, dining-table, flat screen TV and comfy sofas to sit and relax on >>