We want to reassure anyone staying with us or looking to book accommodation that we have implemented enhanced standards and procedures of safety and hygiene so you can book and stay with confidence.
– House-keeping staff are provided with PPE when cleaning apartments and have been trained to fully understand the importance of our enhanced procedures in order to keep themselves safe and to reduce the risk of infection to guests.
– We already have a policy of using a new set of clean cloths for the servicing of apartments, so you can be reassured that your apartment hasn’t been cleaned with contaminated cloths.
– We also already have a policy of the ‘right cloth for the job’ to avoid cross contamination within a guest’s apartment.
– Cloths are always washed at 60 C to kill any bacteria and viruses.
– We already have a policy to minimise the use of sprays and in the main all surfaces are cleaned with hot soapy water with disinfectant; some specific areas require lime-scaler and bleach.
– Extra attention will be paid to high contact areas such as switches, plugs, sockets, door handles, toilet flushes, hairdryer handles.
– Staff have been instructed to regularly wash their hands in line with the NHS guidelines.
-Staff have been instructed to follow the NHS guidelines of:
• Catch It
• Bin It
• Kill It
– Apartments are left vacant for 24-72 hours between guests
– Self Check-In is available at all of our Milton Keynes apartments via a key safe.
– Keys, Fobs & Permits will be sanitised between guests.
– Our 7Zero1 apartments have keyless entry.
– In the Lobby and Reception area we are regularly wiping door handles and surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes.
– Reception staff and visitors/guests are instructed to adhere to social distancing rules of 2 metres.
– Weekly servicing is currently suspended however on request we can provide a fresh linen pack and/or cleaning materials to be delivered to your door.
– Any essential maintenance will be carried out adhering to social distancing measures.
– Our emergency phone line is available 24 hours a day, directly to a member of staff who lives locally.
– Self Check-Out is available at all of our apartments via a mail box.
We are pleased to be Quality Accredited Provider Members of the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (the ASAP) who are the leading independent trade body for the serviced apartment sector.
Our guests can book and stay with confidence knowing they are booking with a company that holds ISAAP Compliance & Accreditation and that we have met the minimum standard of ISAAP requirements giving assurance to the consumer that the required standards of safety, security and duty of care have been met. More>>