We want to reassure anyone staying with us or looking to book accommodation that we have implemented enhanced standards and procedures of safety and hygiene so you can book and stay with confidence.
– House-keeping staff are provided with PPE when cleaning apartments and have been trained to fully understand the importance of our enhanced procedures in order to keep themselves safe and to reduce the risk of infection to guests.
– We already have a policy of using a new set of clean cloths for the servicing of apartments, so you can be reassured that your apartment hasn’t been cleaned with contaminated cloths.
– We also already have a policy of the ‘right cloth for the job’ to avoid cross contamination within a guest’s apartment.
– Cloths are always washed at 600C to kill any bacteria and viruses.
– We already have a policy to minimise the use of sprays and in the main all surfaces are cleaned with hot soapy water with disinfectant; some specific areas require lime-scaler and bleach. We are also using anti-bacterial spray in particularly high contact areas such as switches, plugs, sockets, door handles, remote controls, toilet flushes and hairdryer handles.
– Staff have been instructed to regularly wash their hands in line with the NHS guidelines.
– Staff have been instructed to follow the NHS guidelines of:
• Catch It
• Bin It
• Kill It
– Self Check-In is available at all of our Milton Keynes apartments via a key safe.
– Keys, Fobs & Permits are sanitised between guests.
– Our 7Zero1 apartments have keyless entry.
– In the Lobby and Reception area of 7Zero1 (key collection) we are regularly sanitizing door handles, surfaces and high contact points. Hand gel and antibacterial wipes have been provided in the front entrance for use on your way into and out of the 7Zero1 building.
– Our Welcome packs containing cereal, porridge, tea/coffee, fresh milk, biscuits etc are currently suspended to help reduce contact points, however we are still providing essentials such as toilet roll and toiletries.
– Our Reception at 7Zero1 has re-opened Monday-Friday 9am to 2pm. We would request when visiting Reception that you adhere to our social distancing signage of 2 meters and would encourage visitors to wear face masks.
– We have recently re-instated our weekly housekeeping service, however to keep contact to a minimum we would ask that, apartments are vacated whilst the servicing takes place. If this is not possible then we will request you remain socially distanced whilst housekeeping carry out their duties.
– During maintenance visits staff and contractors will be following social distancing guidelines and are provided with gloves and masks.
– Our emergency phone line is available 24 hours a day, directly to a member of staff who lives locally.
– Self Check-Out is available at all of our apartments via a mail box.
– We will send a customer satisfaction survey for feedback on your stay and our safety procedures.
We are pleased to be Quality Accredited Provider Members of the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (the ASAP) who are the leading independent trade body for the serviced apartment sector.
Our guests can book and stay with confidence knowing they are booking with a company that holds ISAAP Compliance & Accreditation and that we have met the minimum standard of ISAAP requirements giving assurance to the consumer that the required standards of safety, security and duty of care have been met. More>>