Serviced apartments have been around for decades, the industry has grown exponentially over the years as the concept has become more commonly recognised. Both awareness and popularity of serviced apartments have continued to rise during the COVID-19 crisis, so why is this?
There are many benefits that make a serviced apartment a great choice for short-medium stay accommodation, but the privacy, space, flexibility and often contactless check-in have lent themselves particularly well during the pandemic. In fact, the advantages over a hotel have never been greater:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols usually offered with accredited companies – such as members of The ASAP.
- Self-Check-In on arrival, keeping contact to a minimum
- Self-contained units with no public areas, so you don’t have to mix with other guests
- Fully furnished with everything you could need for a comfortable and relaxing stay, making an ideal base for self-isolation/quarantine
- Fully equipped kitchens with cooking and washing facilities, so you can dine in the comfort of your own home and don’t have to venture out
- Separate living areas offer space, comfort and privacy, and are far better than a cramped hotel room
- Versatile living spaces with inclusive Wi-Fi let you work and relax from your apartment
- Flexible terms in case your plans are delayed, or you need to extend your stay
Cotels offer a range of serviced apartments in Milton Keynes and Northampton with all of these benefits, plus great rates and discounts on longer stays.
To find out more about the perks of a serviced apartment, call our friendly Reservations Team on 01908 465610.
How do I book?
Bookings can be quickly and easily made by any of the following ways:-
How do I pay?
We accept most major credit and debit cards which will be pre-authorised for £1.00 to validate your card.
Payments are usually debited from your card approx. 7 days prior to arrival. If you are due to arrive within 7 days, payment will be taken at the time of booking.
Corporate clients may request a 30-day credit account, simply discuss this with our reservations team at the time of booking.