We want to reassure anyone staying with us or looking to book accommodation that we have implemented enhanced standards and procedures of safety and hygiene so you can book and stay with confidence.
– House-keeping staff are provided with PPE when cleaning apartments during high alert periods and have been trained to fully understand the importance of our enhanced procedures in order to keep themselves safe and to reduce the risk of infection to guests.
– We already have a policy of using a new set of clean cloths for the servicing of apartments, so you can be reassured that your apartment hasn’t been cleaned with contaminated cloths.
– We also already have a policy of the ‘right cloth for the job’ to avoid cross contamination within a guest’s apartment.
– Cloths are always washed at 60 degrees C to kill any bacteria and viruses.
– We already have a policy to minimise the use of sprays and in the main all surfaces are cleaned with hot soapy water with disinfectant; some specific areas require lime-scaler and bleach.
– Staff have been instructed to regularly wash their hands in line with the NHS guidelines.
– Staff have been instructed to follow the NHS guidelines of:
• Catch It
• Bin It
• Kill It
– Self Check-In is available at all of our Milton Keynes apartments via a key safe.
– Our 7Zero1 apartments have keyless entry.
– In the Lobby and Reception area of 7Zero1 (key collection) hand gel has been provided for use on your way into and out of the 7Zero1 building.
– Our Welcome packs containing cereal, porridge, tea/coffee, fresh milk, biscuits etc have been reinstated including bathroom essentials such as toilet roll and toiletries. During high alert periods these may be removed to reduce contact.
– Our Reception at 7Zero1 is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, during high alert periods we will request safe distancing of 2m or more. If staff are required to work from home the Reception area will be closed for face to face visits.
– Our Guest Area ‘The Zone’ at 7Zero1 is open and available for use and we welcome our guests to use this as a relaxing work space, to store luggage or if you just fancy a change of scenery, a coffee and a friendly face. This may be closed during high alert periods.
– Our weekly housekeeping service is operational but may be reduced during high alert periods where linen packs will be delivered in lieu. If you are unwell from the virus our service visits will be temporarily suspended.
– We can take delivery of test kits to our Reception at 7Zero1 if required.
– Self Check-Out is available at all of our apartments via a mail box.
– We will send a link for feedback on your stay and our safety procedures.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.